Bedrooms The house has 6 bedrooms on 2 floors. 5 of the bedrooms have lovely views over Loch Long, and one has views over the hill behind the house.
- 3 Double Rooms with king size beds;
- 1 Twin Room;
- 1 Family Room with a double bed and a day bed (makes 2 small singles);
- 1 Single Room.
- We also have 2 cots available (one full-size wooden cot, and a travel cot)
Bathrooms There are two bathrooms, and an additional WC
- One with large Victorian cast iron bath and a separate large shower cubicle on the first floor
- a fresh modern shower room on the second floor
- A further WC on the ground floor
Eating There is a well equipped kitchen with large double oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge-freezer. At the front of the house a large traditional dining room, seating 12, faces the loch.
Relaxing inside The lounge has an open fire and Sky TV (freeview only) and a DVD player. The house has free wifi.
Relaxing outside The front garden overlooks the loch and has a picnic table for alfresco dining! The large rear garden is private and has plenty of space with elevated large decked area for relaxing or fun, with tables and seating for 12 people. Also outside there is a secure store where you can lock away bikes, diving equipment etc